Hard Reset DOMO Slate X3G SE. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DOMO Slate X3G SE. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DOMO Slate X3G SE?
- To perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your DOMO Slate X3G SE off, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to completely turn off, and after that hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- In the appeared menu, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your DOMO Slate X3G SE will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DOMO Slate X3G SE Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DOMO Slate X3G SE device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.