Hard Reset DOMO Slate X15 Quad. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DOMO Slate X15 Quad. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DOMO Slate X15 Quad?
- In order to perform this operation, you have to turn your DOMO Slate X15 Quad off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for a few seconds till your device completely turns off, and after that proceed with operation by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot displayed on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data wipe completes, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your tablet.
- Your DOMO Slate X15 Quad will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DOMO Slate X15 Quad Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DOMO Slate X15 Quad device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.