Hard Reset DJI Mavic Mini. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DJI Mavic Mini. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DJI Mavic Mini?
- First, you need a computer with the DJI Assistant 2 application installed on it. You can get the application on https://www.dji.com/pl/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
- Then turn on your DJI Mavic Mini by pressing the Power button.
- Now open the DJI Assistant 2 application on your computer, then plug your drone to your computer via USB cable.
- Afterward, click on the Mavic Mini icon to select it.
- Next, click on the Firmware Update.
- Now click on the Factory Reset button in order to restore the device to Factory Settings.
- Then click Confirm to start the resetting process.
- Once the process is complete click Complete.
- That’s all The Hard Reset should be complete now.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DJI Mavic Mini Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DJI Mavic Mini device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.