Hard Reset DJI Matrice 200 Series V2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DJI Matrice 200 Series V2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DJI Matrice 200 Series V2?
- At the start, you need a computer with the DJI Assistant 2 application installed on it. You can get the application on https://www.dji.com/mavic-2-enterprise/downloads.
- Now that open the DJI Assistant 2 application on your computer.
- Then plug your drone to your computer via USB cable and turn it on by pressing the Power button.
- After that click on the Matrice 200 Series V2 icon to select it.
- Then click on the Firmware Update.
- Now click on the Factory Reset button.
- Afterward, click Confirm to start the resetting process.
- After the process is complete click Complete.
- Perfect job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DJI Matrice 200 Series V2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DJI Matrice 200 Series V2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.