Hard Reset DIGOOR DG1 Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DIGOOR DG1 Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DIGOOR DG1 Plus?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your DIGOOR DG1 Plus off, firstly, by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your smartphone to completely turn off, and after that hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be completely wiped in a few seconds after that, and then you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- Your DIGOOR DG1 Plus will be restarted in a couple of seconds after that, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DIGOOR DG1 Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DIGOOR DG1 Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.