Hard Reset DIGMA Plane 8702T 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DIGMA Plane 8702T 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DIGMA Plane 8702T 4G?
- At first, hold down Power button and choose Power off option.
- Then, press and keep Power + Volume Up buttons. Release Power when DIGMA logo appears.
- Recovery mode will be on the screen. Use Volume rocker to select the “wipe data/factory reset” position and press Power key to choose it.
- Then, go to the “yes — delete all user data” to confirm and start process.
- When operation will complete, use “reboot system now” to turn on the device.
- Well, you did it, good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DIGMA Plane 8702T 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DIGMA Plane 8702T 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.