Hard Reset DEXP Ursus Z380. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus Z380. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus Z380?
- If you decided to perform this operation, you will need your DEXP Ursus Z380 turned off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds to make it so.
- After a few seconds, your tablet completely turns off, and then you should proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear on screen, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your tablet.
- Your DEXP Ursus Z380 will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus Z380 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus Z380 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.