Hard Reset DEXP Ursus S570. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus S570. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus S570?
- Firstly tap on the Power key to disable your tablet.
- Later click on the Volume Up and Power button.
- Free up the Power key when you see the DEXP picture rises up.
- At the moment you see Recovery Mode displays release Volume Up.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset using by Volume keys to move and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally, pick the Reboot system now applying the Power key.
- Amazing! Now all your data will be successfully erased.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus S570 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus S570 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.