Hard Reset DEXP Ursus Q110. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus Q110. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus Q110?
- First of all, switch off your tablet by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now push and hold Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the DEXP logo shows up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release Volume Up.
- Then choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select Yes option by using the same buttons as before.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus Q110 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus Q110 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.