Hard Reset DEXP Ursus P510. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus P510. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus P510?
- At the start click on the Power button to switch off your device.
- Now tap on the Volume Up and Power key for a while.
- If you see the DEXP picture rises up release the Power button.
- While Recovery Mode shows up on the screen let go Volume Up.
- Choose to Wipe data/factory reset by Volume buttons to go and the Power key to approve.
- Lastly, select the Reboot system now using the Power key.
- Cool! All data from your tablet will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus P510 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus P510 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.