Hard Reset DEXP Ursus P210. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus P210. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus P210?
- In the beginning, tap the Power key for a few seconds to turn off your tablet.
- Next click on the Volume Up and Power button for a short time.
- Free up the Power button when you see the DEXP logo appears.
- At the time while Recovery Mode looks up release Volume Up.
- Pick Wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons to move and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally, choose the Reboot system now by the Power button.
- Amazing! Your data will be cleaned soon.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus P210 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus P210 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.