Hard Reset DEXP Ursus P170. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus P170. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus P170?
- Firstly click the Power button for a moment to disable the tablet.
- Hold Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- When the DEXP logo shows up on the screen free up the Power key.
- If you see Recovery Mode release of Volume Up.
- Later go to Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to approve.
- After pick Yes by the same switches as before.
- At last, choose the Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Excellent! All data will be deleted.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus P170 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus P170 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.