Hard Reset DEXP Ursus L310i. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus L310i. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus L310i?
- First of all, switch off your tablet by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now press Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all held buttons if the Android logo shows up.
- Then choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that go to Yes and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Good job! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus L310i Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus L310i device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.