Hard Reset DEXP Ursus H270. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus H270. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus H270?
- First, switch off your tablet by holding the Power button for some seconds.
- Next press the Volume Up + Power key for a while.
- While you see the DEXP logo on the screen free up the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode rises up release Volume Up.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset by Volume buttons to go and the Power key to approve.
- Pick Yes.
- Lastly, choose the Reboot system now using the Power button.
- Great! Your data will be erased.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus H270 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus H270 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.