Hard Reset DEXP Ursus B11. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ursus B11. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ursus B11?
- At the beginning switch off your tablet by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the DEXP logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode appears release Volume Up.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that go to Yes option.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Success! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ursus B11 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ursus B11 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.