Hard Reset DEXP Ixion ES250. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ixion ES250. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ixion ES250?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the Android logo.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select “yes” and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ixion ES250 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ixion ES250 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.