Hard Reset DEXP Ixion E345 Jet. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP Ixion E345 Jet. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP Ixion E345 Jet?
- Firstly, turn off DEXP Ixion E345 Jet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the DEXP logo pops up let go of all keys.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button once.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode select “yes — delete all user data” and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP Ixion E345 Jet Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP Ixion E345 Jet device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.