Hard Reset DEXP AL250. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DEXP AL250. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DEXP AL250?
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if the Android logo appears.
- Now use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power key.
- In this mode select “yes”. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done! Your device will be password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DEXP AL250 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DEXP AL250 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.