Hard Reset DENVER SW-161. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in DENVER SW-161. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset DENVER SW-161?
- To perform Hard reset on DENVER SW-161 you need to connect it to the Smartphone with Denver smart life app installed.
- Now open the Denver smart life application on your smartphone.
- In the app go to Settings.
- Next press Reset.
- Confirm operation by clicking Ok.
- Factory Settings should be Restored on your smartwatch!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your DENVER SW-161 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your DENVER SW-161 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.