Hard Reset COLOROVO CityTab Vision 7″ 2.1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in COLOROVO CityTab Vision 7″ 2.1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset COLOROVO CityTab Vision 7″ 2.1?
- First of all, you should turn your COLOROVO CityTab Vision 7″ 2.1 off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- When your tablet is off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a couple of seconds till data wipe completes, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- After that your COLOROVO CityTab Vision 7″ 2.1 will be restarted in a couple of minutes, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your COLOROVO CityTab Vision 7″ 2.1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your COLOROVO CityTab Vision 7″ 2.1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.