Hard Reset COLOROVO CityTab Lite 10 3G GPS. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in COLOROVO CityTab Lite 10 3G GPS. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset COLOROVO CityTab Lite 10 3G GPS?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you should turn your COLOROVO CityTab Lite 10 3G GPS off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Once your tablet is turned off completely, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your tablet.
- Within a couple of minutes after that, your COLOROVO CityTab Lite 10 3G GPS will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your COLOROVO CityTab Lite 10 3G GPS Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your COLOROVO CityTab Lite 10 3G GPS device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.