Hard Reset COLORFLY i977A 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in COLORFLY i977A 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset COLORFLY i977A 3G?
- For this operation, you should turn your COLORFLY i977A 3G off, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Once your tablet completely shuts down, and then proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data” next.
- Within a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your tablet.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your COLORFLY i977A 3G will be restarted, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your COLORFLY i977A 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your COLORFLY i977A 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.