Hard Reset COLMI Sport 3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in COLMI Sport 3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset COLMI Sport 3?
- In the beginning, tap on the bottom of the screen on your device to wake it up.
- Next, tap on the bottom of the screen repeatedly until you see the “OTHERS”.
- Afterward, press and hold on the bottom of the screen to enter.
- Now tap on the bottom of the screen a few times until you get to the “RESET”
- Then press and hold on the bottom of the screen to confirm.
- Good job! The Hard Reset should be complete at this point.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your COLMI Sport 3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your COLMI Sport 3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.