Hard Reset COLMI CP11. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in COLMI CP11. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset COLMI CP11?
- Let’s start by pressing and holding on the Touch-sensitive button to turn your COLMI CP11 on.
- Then tap the Touch-sensitive button repeatedly until you see Other.
- Now touch and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Next, tap on the Touch-sensitive button until you find Reset.
- After that press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Wait until your COLMI CP11 is done resetting.
- Spectacular work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your COLMI CP11 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your COLMI CP11 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.