Hard Reset CHUWI Hi9 Air. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CHUWI Hi9 Air. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CHUWI Hi9 Air?
- Start the process by powering off the tablet.
- Once the tablet is off, hold the Volume Up + Power key simultaneously till you see the Chuwi logo.
- Recovery mode should show up on the screen soon after. From here, select “Wipe data/factory reset” using the volume keys and confirm the selection using the Power key.
- When confronted with consequences of removal of all personal data select “Yes” to continue.
- Now your device will begin removing all personal data and when its finiehd it will automagically reboot.
- Outstanding! You have just finished Hard reset.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CHUWI Hi9 Air Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CHUWI Hi9 Air device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.