Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Aura 3s. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Aura 3s. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Aura 3s?
- At first start pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the tablet.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now use Volume Up to choose Recovery and click Volume Down.
- If the Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button.
- After that choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button.
- In the next step select “yes” and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Aura 3s Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Aura 3s device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.