Hard Reset CELKON Xion S1 CT710. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON Xion S1 CT710. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON Xion S1 CT710?
- First of all, turn your phone off, by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then, press and hold the Power button and Volume Up for a few seconds.
- In the next step, select Wipe data/Factory reset by using Volume Down to navigate, and the Power button to confirm.
- After that, choose Yes — delete all user data, and confirm your selection.
- In the end, press the Power key to select Reboot system now.
- Excellent work! Now your device just like new.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON Xion S1 CT710 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON Xion S1 CT710 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.