Hard Reset CELKON Tab 8 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON Tab 8 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON Tab 8 4G?
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the CELKON logo.
- Let go of Volume Down if the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Now hold down the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- In this mode select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose “Yes–delete all user data” and click the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” with thee Power button.
- Good job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON Tab 8 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON Tab 8 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.