Hard Reset CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 8. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 8. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 8?
- Firstly, to perform Hard Reset on your CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 8, you should turn it off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When it’s turned of, hold Power Key + Volume Up for about 10 seconds, till in enters Boot Mode.
- In the Boot Mode select Recovery Mode to proceed, use Voleme Up to navigate in Boot Mode and Volume Down to confirm.
- After that you have to select “wipe data/factory reset”, use Volume Keys to navigate in Recovery Mode and Power Key to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — dlete all user data”.
- When all of your data has been deleted, select “reboot system now”.
- After that your phone will be restarted, this will take for about a minute. And that’s it, congratulations.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 8 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 8 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.