Hard Reset CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 7?
- To perform Hard Reset of your CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 7 you should firstly turn it off by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When it’s off hold Power Key + Volume Up for about 10 seconds to enter Boot Mode.
- When you’re in the Boot Mode, select Recovery Mode, use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm.
- In the Recovery Mode you have to select “wipe data/factory reset”, here you can operate with Volume Keys, and use Power Key for confirmation.
- Next select “Yes — delete all user data”, and wait for all data to be wiped clean.
- When wiping is over select “reboot system now”, and wait for your device to restart, this will take a minute or so.
- And that’s it, congratulations.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON Diamond 4G Tab 7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.