Hard Reset CELKON CT910. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON CT910. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON CT910?
- To perform Hard Reset, you have to place your finger on the Power button and then hold it down for a while to turn it off.
- After this, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power button together. When the logo appears on the screen, release the Power key and hold the Volume Up button until the logo appears.
- Next, you will have to scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option with your Volume keys and select the option with the Power button.
- The next thing you have to do is to confirm your choice by clicking on the Yes — clear all user data option.
- At last, you will have to choose the Reboot system now option after the operation is performed.
- Great! Now you know the proper way to reset your phone to its factory state.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON CT910 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON CT910 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.