Hard Reset CELKON CT888. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON CT888. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON CT888?
- To restore the factory settings on your tablet, you will have to press and hold the Power button at first just to power off your device.
- After this, hold down the Volume Up key and the Power key until you see the logo on your screen. Then release the Power button.
- The following thing you have to do is to navigate down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it with the Power key.
- To confirm your choice and begin the Hard Reset operation, click on the Yes — clear all user data option on the screen.
- At last, restart your phone to exit from the Recovery Mode by selecting the Reboot system now option.
- Good job! Now you know how to perform Hard Reset on your CELKON CT888.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON CT888 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON CT888 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.