Hard Reset CELKON CT722. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON CT722. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON CT722?
- To perform Hard Reset and delete all your personal data from the tablet, you have to press and hold down the Power button for a while just to turn it off.
- After that, press and hold down the Volume Up key and the Power key until the logo appears on your screen. After that, remove your finger from the Power button.
- Once you can see the Boot Mode screen, tap on the Volume Up key to navigate to the Recovery Mode option and confirm with the Volume Down button.
- In a while, you’ll be able to see Recovery. To navigate there, use the Volume Up and Down keys, in order to select, tap on the Power button. This way you have to choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- On the following screen, scroll down to the Yes — clear all user data option.
- At last, you will have to choose the Reboot system now option to exit from Recovery.
- Amazing! Now you know how to perform the Hard Reset operation on your CELKON CT722.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON CT722 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON CT722 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.