Hard Reset CELKON CT7 Tab. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON CT7 Tab. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON CT7 Tab?
- To Hard Reset this tablet, you will need to turn it off at first. To do this, press and hold the Power button until the Power menu appears on the screen and then select the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to place your fingers on the Volume Up key and the Power button and then keep both of them until the logo appears. Afterward, release the Power key.
- At this point, you will have to scroll down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using the Volume Down key and then select the option with the Power button.
- On the following screen, go to the Yes — clear all user data option.
- At last, select the Reboot system now option to reboot your device into the normal mode.
- Good job! Now you know how to Hard Reset your CELKON CT7 Tab.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON CT7 Tab Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON CT7 Tab device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.