Hard Reset CELKON C820. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON C820. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON C820?
- The first thing you have to do is to hold down the Power button to shut down the screen of your tablet.
- After this, place your fingers on the Volume Up key and the Power button together. Hold them until the logo appears on your screen and then release the Power button.
- Next, you will have to go down to the Wipe data/Factory reset option using your Volume keys and then click on it with the Power button.
- On the following screen, select the Yes — clear all user data option and then just wait until the operation is performed.
- At last, you will only have to click on the Reboot system now option to reboot your device.
- Good job! Now you know how to perform Hard Reset on your CELKON C820.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON C820 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON C820 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.