Hard Reset CELKON C404. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELKON C404. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELKON C404?
- In order to switch on the phone hold down the Power button.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then choose Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- Finally, type in the following safetly code: 1234 to start hard reset.
- The format is done! You just restore factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELKON C404 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELKON C404 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.