Hard Reset CELESTECH Verve. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELESTECH Verve. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELESTECH Verve?
- Swipe left on the watch face until you see Settings app on it.
- Now scroll down and select Reset device.
- Finally tap on the Reset.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
- Your CELESTECH Verve is now restored to factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELESTECH Verve Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELESTECH Verve device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.