Hard Reset CELESTECH CSTV8. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CELESTECH CSTV8. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CELESTECH CSTV8?
- Press the right-side upper button to turn on your CELESTECH CSTV8.
- Swipe to the left.
- Tap Settings and scroll down.
- Select Reset device and confirm your choice by selecting Reset again.
- That’s it – your device will be reset to factory default settings!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CELESTECH CSTV8 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CELESTECH CSTV8 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.