Hard Reset CAT S42 H+. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CAT S42 H+. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CAT S42 H+?
- At first switch on your phone by pressing the Power button for some seconds.
- Connect the Type C USB cable with a PC or charger.
- Hold Volume Up + Power key.
- If still holding these buttons plug this cable into your phone.
- When the CAT logo arrives release all keys.
- Then pick “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to operate and the Power button to prove it.
- Now select “yes”.
- At last, click the Power button to accept “reboot system now”.
- Excellent! Wait for a moment and your mobile will be ready to use.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CAT S42 H+ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CAT S42 H+ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.