Hard Reset CASIO Pro Trek Smart WSD F30. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CASIO Pro Trek Smart WSD F30. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CASIO Pro Trek Smart WSD F30?
- First of all in order to reset your CASIO Pro Trek Smart WSD F30 watches to Factory settings you have to wake them up.
- After you do this, swipe down your finger to the bottom of the screen and open the Settings menu on the list.
- Now you have to find and tap on the Disconnect and reset option and then simpliy press OK to confirm your choice.
- Good job! You have managed to reset your CASIO Pro Trek Smart WSD F30 to Factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CASIO Pro Trek Smart WSD F30 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CASIO Pro Trek Smart WSD F30 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.