Hard Reset CARBAYSTAR T805c. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CARBAYSTAR T805c. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CARBAYSTAR T805c?
- Turn your CARBAYSTAR T805c off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When it’s off, hold down the combination Power Key + Volume Up till you enter Boot Mode.
- In the Boot Mode, using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm, select Recovery Mode.
- When the Android Logo appears, press Power Key once to proceed.
- You’ll enter Recovery Mode, use Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to select options. Select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Next select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- And after all your data deletes, select “reboot system now”.
- Your device will be restarted and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CARBAYSTAR T805c Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CARBAYSTAR T805c device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.