Hard Reset CARBAYSTAR CB990. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CARBAYSTAR CB990. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset CARBAYSTAR CB990?
- Turn your CARBAYSTAR CB990 off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- When it’s off, hold down the combination Power Key + Volume Up till you enter Boot Mode.
- In the Boot Mode, navigating with Volume Up and using Volume Down to confirm, select Recovery Mode.
- When the Android icon appears, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed to the Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select option “wipe data/factory reset”, use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to confirm.
- Next select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a few seconds all data will be deleted, after that select “reboot system now”.
- Your device will be restarted in a few minutes and that’s it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your CARBAYSTAR CB990 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your CARBAYSTAR CB990 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.