Hard Reset BQ Aquaris 5.7. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BQ Aquaris 5.7. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BQ Aquaris 5.7?
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BQ Aquaris 5.7 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BQ Aquaris 5.7 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.