Hard Reset BOZLUN P22. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BOZLUN P22. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BOZLUN P22?
- Let’s begin by turning on your BOZLUN P22 watch. To do it press and hold the Side button.
- Now swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Panel.
- After that tap on the Settings icon.
- Now scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Finally, tap on Yes/OK to confirm.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Great work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BOZLUN P22 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BOZLUN P22 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.