Hard Reset BLU Studio Mega 2019. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLU Studio Mega 2019. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLU Studio Mega 2019?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if the BLU logo shows up.
- When the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “yes” and accept with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose “reboot system now“ with the Power button.
- Success! Your smartphone will be password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLU Studio Mega 2019 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLU Studio Mega 2019 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.