Hard Reset BLU M7L. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLU M7L. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLU M7L?
- At the beginning turn off your smartphone with the Power button.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the BLU logo appears.
- When the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power key together.
- Now go to Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to move and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select Factory data reset by using the same buttons as before.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLU M7L Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLU M7L device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.