Hard Reset BLU G50 Mega. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLU G50 Mega. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLU G50 Mega?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if the BLU logo shows up.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select “yes” and press the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now“ with the Power button.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLU G50 Mega Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLU G50 Mega device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.