Hard Reset BLITZWOLF BW-AT1. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLITZWOLF BW-AT1. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLITZWOLF BW-AT1?
- Let’s start by pressing the Power button to wake up the screen on your BLITZWOLF BW-AT1.
- Then swipe left on the screen to open the menu.
- Once in the menu, scroll down and tap on the Restore factory settings.
- After that tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Amazing work! The hard reset should be complete. Remember that performing this operation will remove all of your settings and data on your BLITZWOLF BW-AT1
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLITZWOLF BW-AT1 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLITZWOLF BW-AT1 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.