Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT SM 01. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLAUPUNKT SM 01. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT SM 01?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see information on the screen.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then you should choose yes from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLAUPUNKT SM 01 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLAUPUNKT SM 01 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.