Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT SL 04. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in BLAUPUNKT SL 04. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset BLAUPUNKT SL 04?
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pushing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys if the BLAUPUNKT logo appears.
- After that select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose yes and confirm it by using the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! Your phone will be without any passwords needed to unlock it.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your BLAUPUNKT SL 04 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your BLAUPUNKT SL 04 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.